Good Finance is a fresh force in the loan market as they invest in services that can help customers with slightly different concerns. For example, you can have payment-free months up to three times a year if you feel that it is certain months when it is more important to have money for something else.
They are also investing in trying to help clients collect several expensive loans at a large and cheaper rate with them. For example, if you have purchased goods on installment, these debts can be collected at a cheaper price. If you collect your loans in this way, you can save many thousands of USD each month in interest costs.
Best price guarantee
Otherwise, their main product is an ordinary classic private loan where you can apply for loans up to USD 300,000. You can choose a repayment period up to 12 years.
“We give you a price guarantee on private loans. If you were offered and granted a better total price by any other lender in Sweden, we promise to match their offer.”
This is something you can take advantage of if you think that Good Finance seems to be a lender that suits you well but that you get a slightly lower interest rate elsewhere. It is the effective interest rate that is compared with other lending institutions.
Claims on the borrower at Good Finance
To borrow money from Good Finance this is required by you as a borrower:
- You must be between 20 and 69 years. The loan you are applying for should also be repaid at the latest when you reach the age of 70.
- Must have been registered in Sweden for the past three years.
- May one have some debts with the Crown Magistrate. You may also not have any payment notes.
- To borrow, you must have an annual income of at least USD 120,000.
Good Finance offers the following types of loans:
- Private loans up to USD 300,000.
If you think Good Finance may be something for you, you can go directly to their website.