The Character, The Charm Historic Downtown Neenah
The Choice for Neenah Hotels…
Enjoy comfort, quality and convenience.
Our hotel features 107 spaciously remodeled guest rooms overlooking the Fox River. Enjoy the Riverwalk's Scenic Parks, Downtown Neenah Shopping District and Historic Paper Baron Mansions. For guest convenience and enjoyment we also offer:
- 24-hour Pool & Fitness Center
- Guest Computer Access
- On-site Bar and Restaurant
- Remington's Kids Eat Free Program
- Room Service
- Special Events for Guests
- Complimentary Coffee, Tea and Fresh Fruit
Also within walking distance of our property are businesses such as Kimberly Clark, Bemis,Theda Clark Hospital, and Alta Resources.
For guests looking to experience a unique outing, the EAA Air Adventure Museum and Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers, are both only a short drive away.
Weekly Manager Reception
Monday & Wednesday from 6:00pm - 8:00pm
No Reservations Required!
Come enjoy a glass of complementary wine and nibble on cheese in our spacious lobby. Our manager will be present to answer any of your questions, and to discuss current specials for our rooms, or for our on-site eateries.
Did you know?
- Out hotel features a collection of 13 Frederic Remington Statues.
- Kids under the age of 12 eat FREE in our on-site restaurant, Remington's!
- We serve Rainforest Alliance Certified™ Coffee.
- Our Fitness Center and pool are open 24-hours!
- Each guest room features a 37" Flat screen TV!
- We are blocks away from the Neenah (Kimberly Point) Lighthouse and Lake Winnebago!
You're just one click away from a rewarding stay! BOOK NOW!
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter!
Enjoy a romantic evening in charming Downtown Neenah with complimentary champagne and breakfast!
Visit the Holiday Inn Neenah Hotel Calendar to find out about exciting upcoming events!